Reliable and Consistent Property Management
In today’s world more that than ever, the success of your asset is based upon how well you are connected to the local market and opportunities. We can promise your asset will benefit from our deep local knowledge, local decision-making, market focus, and relationships that are centered on maintaining and maximizing value. NAI Mountain Commercialfocuses on management and leasing of commercial buildings, rental properties, and associations, small or large. Our personalized service can meet your every need by delivering only the highest level of customer service. We work with clients to facilitate efficient transactions, lower operating costs, and maintain quality service while providing accurate and timely property accounting and reporting functions. For these reasons, we maintain the highest level of tenant retentions in the Rocky Mountains.
Maximize your investment with these benefits:
- Lower operating expenses by leveraging our economies of scale, from trash removal to building insurance.
- Maximize your investment by promoting general maintenance, avoiding, and eliminating costly future repair expenses.
- Lower CAM costs.
- Find optimal tenants to provide consistent rental income.
- Reliable and consistent service provides a worry-free experience.
Services we provide to help you achieve the desired results and maximum ROI:
- Operations & Maintenance
- Quality & Cost Control
- Detailed Monthly, Quarterly & Annual Inspections
- Property Insurance Aggregations
- Regular Site Inspections
- Project Management
- Association Management
- Comprehensive Management Plans
Trusted Fiscal Management & Reporting
Trusting your money and your assets to others takes faith. NAI Mountain Commercial eliminates the risk with responsible and open fiscal management practices. Since the assets belong to you, we provide assistance, not control. We consistently provide building owners and associations with personalized, detailed, and accurate financial packages in a timely manner. Our property team works diligently to create property budgets that incorporate the scheduling of all major maintenance, capital improvements, owner-relation events, and marketing programs.
NAI Mountain Commercial provides the following standard monthly reporting package to give you the information you need to review your investment and give you peace of mind:
- Property Overview Summary
- Balance Sheet
- Current Month Financial Statement
- Income Statement by Month
- Cash Flow Report/Check Register/General Ledger
- Budget Comparison Report/Budget Comparison Narrative
- Bank Statement Reconciliation
- Delinquencies and Narrative
- Property Maintenance Budgeting
- Management Fee Calculation